David W. Goldman
David Goldman was born in Jackson Heights, New York. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Emory University in 1965 and his law degree from Washington and Lee University in 1968. He was a member of Phi Alpha Delta.
Mr. Goldman was admitted to the New York Bar in 1969 and the South Carolina Bar in 1970. He was associated with the Bryan Law Firm in 1969 and became a partner in 1972. His practice focused primarily on medical malpractice, personal injury, and civil litigation.
Mr. Goldman was a lecturer for the South Carolina Bar Continuing Legal Education Division for many years beginning in 1980. He served on the Supreme Court of South Carolina’s Board of Commissioners on Grievances and Discipline from 1989 to 1991 and as the Assistant Disciplinary Counsel Commission on Lawyer Conduct from 1997 to 1999.
- New York Bar, 1969
- South Carolina Bar, 1970
- Emory University, 1965
- Washington and Lee University, 1968
- Special Agent, FBI (1969-1974)
- Sumter County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Trial Lawyers Association (Member, Board of Governors, 1980-1985)
- Board of Commissioners on Grievances and Discipline, The Supreme Court of South Carolina (1989-1991)
- Assistant Disciplinary Counsel, Commission on Lawyer Conduct, The Supreme Court of South Carolina (1997-1999)
- South Carolina Bar (Lecturer, Continuing Legal Education, 1980-);
Call the Bryan Law Firm today, 803-775-1263 or toll free 1-866-589-8857
Including automobile wrecks, motorcycle wrecks, bicycle wrecks, tractor-trailer wrecks, slip and fall, and wrongful death
Including Family Law Mediation, Circuit Court Mediation and Probate Court Mediation